Loads of photographic learnings in the winter moods of Bharatpur. The annual Keoladeo Wonders photo tour guarantees cards full of wildlife images and interactive discussions with our photo guide.
Jan 8 – Jan 10, 2021
- Includes & Excludes
Come winters and Keoladeo National Park in Bharatpur starts teaming with migratory birds and is one of the hot spots for bird photography in India. What Keoladeo is also known for in winters is a perfect practicing and learning ground for photography due to the plethora of photographic opportunities and abundance of subjects in the form of painted storks, black necked storks, Saras cranes, pelicans, spotted deer’s, blue bulls and numerous other species. The winter light and mist in the forest is a key factor that contributes to the photographer’s delight in Keoladeo.
Join the annual Nature Wanderers Keoladeo Photo Tour for a hands-on training on wildlife photography with in-depth sessions on digital post processing.
- 2 nights 3 days in Keoladeo National Park
- Wildlife Photography Masterclass
- Digital Post Processing Sessions
No details found.
Arrival in Bharatpur:Check-in at a lodge in the outskirts of Keoladeo. After a quick briefing session over the lunch table, we head off for our first evening field session in the park. Evening masterclass on wildlife photography - understanding light, composition, and photography in Bharatpur.
Field Sessions in Keoladeo and Photography Reviews:With packed breakfast and lunch, we head off for a morning session in Keoladeo to make the best use of the morning light (or the mist/fog as per the prevalent weather situation). Throughout the day we would be planning the field sessions in consultation with the Nature Wanderers photo guide who fully be keeping the light and subjects in mind in order to plan the photography schedule effectively.Post the field trip an extensive session on digital post-processing would be conducted at the lodge where your images would be reviewed as well.
Morning field activity & check out:Post the morning field activity and breakfast in the park you would be returning to the lodge. Check out by 11am post that you can plan your return travel with loads of photographic memories from Bharatpur.
- 30% of the registration fee would be the booking amount. This booking amount is non-refundable.
- Remaining 70% of the registration fee should be paid 120 days prior to the tour date.
- 2 nights 3 days on double sharing at a boutique homestay in the outskirts of Bharatpur.
- 2 photographers per rickshaw.
- 1 nature guide and 1 Nature Wanderers Photo Guide.
- All meals as per the details mentioned in the itinerary.
- Park entry charges.
- Travel charges to and from Bharatpur.
- Any personal expenses at the lodge.
- Tips & Gratuity.
- Cycle hire charges in case you decide not to use the rickshaw provided by us.
- Any expenses not listed in the inclusions.
- 50% of the remaining fee refunded if cancellation is done 90 days prior to the event.
- 25% of the remaining fee will be refunded if cancellation is done between 60-89 days prior to the event.
- No refund if cancellation is done under 0-59 days.
- All prices are excluding taxes. 5% GST would be applicable.
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
Keoladeo is a learning ground for photography. Our founder and Canon EOS Ambassador Shivang Mehta always say that "If we equate wildlife photography to a game of cricket then Bharatpur is the perfect playground to a lot of net practice to prepare yourself for the harsh realities of wildlife photography. The park has everything you can ask for light, mist, action and subjects. Your creative instincts develop a lot in Keoladeo, and your shutter will always be busy whatever be the weather conditions."
The masterclass will help you develop an understanding of usage of light, experiments with composition and strike a balance between science and creativity in wildlife photography. The post processing sessions will help you develop your processing skills as a photographer. Regular interactions with the NW photo guide are always helpful in your overall enhancement as a wildlife photographer.
Cancellation for an event will be considered via a written mail to email@example.com. The date of the mail would be considered for calculation of the cancellation fee.
30% of the registration fee would be the booking amount. This booking amount is non-refundable
Remaining 70% of the registration fee should be paid 120 days prior to the tour date.
50% of the remaining fee refunded if cancellation is done 90 days prior to the event.
25% of the remaining fee will be refunded if cancellation is done between 60-89 days prior to the event.
No refund if cancellation is done under 0-59 days.
All prices are excluding taxes. 5% GST would be applicable.