Winters with the elusive leopards on the rocks of Jawai-Bera. Be a part of the Nature Wanderers 3 nights Leopard Photo Safari in Jawai, Rajasthan.
Dec 3 – Dec 6, 2020
- Includes & Excludes
Jawai- Bera is a small hamlet in the heart of Rajasthan and is a classic habitat for leopards. Over the years this location has become a hotspot for leopard sightings in India and some unique leopard behavior has been documented in this superb landscape of the Aravalli’s towering rock structures, speckled with cacti and scrub vegetation. For decades, these hillocks have been a prime habitat for these cats to thrive in, becoming a great destination for some leopard specific photography. The leopards here live in perfect harmony with the nomadic Rabari tribe thus making Jawai one of the world’s most fascinating stories of peaceful human-leopard co-existence.
The Nature Wanderers Jawai photo safari would not only give you the experience to witness the wonderful landscape and wildlife of Jawai but through the eyes and experience of our photography guides, this photo safari will help you learn the creative aspect of nature and wildlife photography.
- 3 nights stay in a luxury property
- 6 safaris with expert leopard trackers
- Award winning Nature Wanderers Photo Guide
- 30% of the registration fee would be the booking amount. This booking amount is non-refundable
- Remaining 70% of the registration fee should be paid 120 days prior to the tour date.
- Pick up and drop from Udaipur airport by 02 AC Innova’s. (Pick up would be between 07:00 AM to 09:00 AM on 1st day & drop would be between 11:00 AM to 12:00 noon on last day)
- Nature Wanderers Photography Guide
- Double sharing accommodation (every room has 2 toilets)
- Inclusive of leopard trackers who would be on the job every morning and evening.
- All government formalities.
- All other permit charges and vehicle costs.
- All meals as indicated
- Does not include any kind of alcoholic or soft beverage.
- Camera fee if any (Paid directly in cash).
- Does not include any midway meals (apart from meals mentioned in the itinerary), snacks or extra meals ordered.
- Does not include any tips & gratuities for the driver, guides and resort staff.
- Does not include medical / travel insurance.
- Does not include that which are not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Nature Wanderers would not be responsible for the cancellation of the tour due to any unforeseen conditions, such as delay/cancellation of flight, natural calamity, political unrest etc.
- 50% of the remaining fee refunded if cancellation is done 90 days prior to the event.
- 25% of the remaining fee will be refunded if cancellation is done between 60-89 days prior to the event.
- No refund if cancellation is done under 0-59 days.
- All prices are excluding taxes. 5% GST would be applicable.
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
Jawai leopard conservancy is one of the best places in India to photograph leopards. Together with the team of trackers and Nature Wanderers photo guide, this photo safari would help you to create a portfolio of leopard images in a unique habitat along with stories of human-animal co-existence in this habitat.
Your accommodation would be arranged at one of the premium wildlife lodges in this location- a boutique property with all services and amenities.
Birds, landscapes and cultural portraits of the traditional Rabari tribe. These are the various photographic opportunities in addition to leopards during this tour. You should be carrying lenses suitable for portrait and landscape photography as well.
Cancellation for an event will be considered via a written mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The date of the mail would be considered for calculation of the cancellation fee.
30% of the registration fee would be the booking amount. This booking amount is non-refundable
Remaining 70% of the registration fee should be paid 120 days prior to the tour date.
50% of the remaining fee refunded if cancellation is done 90 days prior to the event.
25% of the remaining fee will be refunded if cancellation is done between 60-89 days prior to the event.
No refund if cancellation is done under 0-59 days.
All prices are excluding taxes. 5% GST would be applicable.